Located in the Office of the City Manager, the City Clerk is your liaison to the City Council, researching legislative data and coordinating responses to requests for specific action or information on City-related services.
The City Clerk is responsible for the legislative proceedings of the City Council, Political Reform Act filings, elections, records management, public records -- including agendas and minutes. The City Clerk also conducts recruitments for City Commission vacancies, when needed.
The City Clerk fills a variety of roles, from record keeper to public contact, and has a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Responding to requests for public records
- Providing information about City services
- Overseeing elections
- Researching legislation, maintaining records such as legislative proceedings, and Council agendas and minutes
- Conducting recruitments to fill vacancies on City Commissions
- Serving as Filing Officer for Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) 1.866.275.3772
The City Clerk Department maintains the City of Saratoga Laserfiche Weblink Repository. This system allows citizens to access various public records. If you have any questions, please call 408.868.1216 during regular business hours.
Crystal Bothelio, City Clerk
Office of the City Manager
13777 Fruitvale Avenue
Saratoga, CA 95070