It is the mission of the City of Saratoga Recreation & Facilities Department to serve the community by providing quality programs and activities that enrich and improve the quality of life. We offer a variety of opportunities for residents and visitors of all ages to socialize, learn, work, and have fun in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment.
It is the vision of the City of Saratoga Recreation & Facilities Department to:
- Be a high performing organization that serves the needs of the community in a proactive and responsive manner,
- Continually improve the cost recovery of operations,
- Offer safe, clean, and comfortable facilities for recreational activities,
- Be identified as the lead agency for recreation services in the City,
- Provide a diverse selection of health and fitness activities that attend to the physical wellness of residents,
- Provide a diverse selection of arts and enrichment activities that stimulates the intellectual development of residents,
- Provide ongoing opportunities for social interactions for residents that help ensure a sense of community,
- Be positioned for growth when opportunities occur.
The Recreation & Facilities Department staff provides quality programs through Accountability, Superior Customer Service, Teamwork, Innovation, Open Communication, and a Nurturing Work Environment.